First Loved Ministries is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit Christian organization. Our mission is to partner with Jesus in training people to experience God’s love more deeply by removing barriers to receiving and sharing his love. Our retreats focus on transforming lives to become like Jesus. The following positions are currently open:
ADMINISTRATOR (posted December 4, 2017)
First Loved Ministries (FLM) is seeking a volunteer to fill a part-time Administrator position to assist in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the organization. This is a critical support role to help develop and maintain all aspects of a growing 501(c)3 nonprofit ministry.
- Enable the ministry to function effectively by freeing the director and staff to focus on strategic and ministry initiatives.
- Oversee internal and external communication while implementing new tools and technology for better productivity and efficiency.
- Serve as point person for FLM events, providing organizational support to event hosts and FLM teams.
- Assist the director, staff and Board in planning, scheduling, organizing, and providing support where needed.
Communications: Manage all mailing and contact lists; support creation and distribution of newsletters and marketing materials; coordinate and distribute ministry calendar for director, staff, Board and facilitators network; meet with director, staff, and Board on a regular basis (to be determined—this could be in-person or via video conferencing); attend Board meetings; research and implement new technologies and processes as needed; maintain ministry presence on social media and website (coordinate with other staff and/or subcontractors as needed).
Event Logistics: Coordinate pre-event planning with host churches and key leaders; manage event registrations; conduct post-weekend follow-up (contact info forms, surveys, etc.); coordinate team logistics and expense reimbursement; coordinate facilitator involvement as needed; may include some weekend hours for certain events.
Project Logistics: Track project advancement; coordinate with project contributors and assist in maintaining deadlines, provide support for project completion as needed.
EXPERIENCE & CORE COMPETENCIES
- BA or 3-5 years’ equivalent experience in administration
- Have a personal relationship with Christ
- Previous non-profit experience preferred
- Detail oriented and organized; ability to meet deadlines
- Loves people and can inspire and motivate others
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible, supportive, with an enthusiastic attitude
- Knowledge of computers and technology, proficiency with Microsoft Office (desktop publishing a plus)
- Part-time position starting at approximately 40 hours a month.
- This is a part-time volunteer position that could develop into a paid employment position with no employee medical benefits. Employee may use allowance for home office use for tax purposes.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com